Saturday, 24 May 2014

Leather and cut outs



Top - Oasis
Necklace - c/o New Look
Rings - c/o ASOS (shop here)
Shorts - Zara
Boots - c/o ASOS (shop here)

Photographer - Megan Mills

I cannot believe the stark contrast in weather from last weekend to today - last Sunday I burnt both my back and front and today I am writing this snuggled up on the sofa listening to the thunderstorms outside - crazy!

Not much to report today, Will flies out to America a week tomorrow to coach football to children in the Seattle region for 11 weeks this summer so I am busy trying to cherish our last week together! Today I must finish my University presentation though, we present it to our tutors a week on Tuesday and I haven't really made a dent in it yet - its about our placement, what we have achieved and what we hope to achieve for the remaining 6 months of our placement; so not too difficult its just hard to find the motivation to get it done! I still can't get over the fact I'm half way through my placement year now... its gone so quickly!

3 comments:

  1. Love the texture if your top- it's really crazy weather wise, one minute I'm sweating next minute im drenched with rain :(
    Good luck with your presentation and enjoy your last week with will
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it too its like a tweed texture! :) and thank you I need it haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I literally can't believe the weather either. You guys are so brave spending 11 weeks apart. I literally struggle with one night away from my man!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...