Thursday, 15 May 2014

Going East

 

Kimono  - ASOS
Dress - Cheap Monday
Boots - c/o ASOS (shop here)
Rings - c/o ASOS (shop here)

Photographer - Megan Mills

This weekend my grandparents visited me in London, it was really great to have them down as I have not seen them since Christmas! On Saturday I took them to Camden Market and on Sunday we went East to Petticoat Lane, Brick Lane and Spitafields. For any one who knows me personally, you would know I'm not the biggest fan of East London, but my venture over there on Sunday was pretty decent. I managed to find a couple of really great items in Petticoat Lane market including the above ASOS Curve Kimono (its actually a size 18!) for £5 and an Oasis top with all the labels and tags still attached for £10 which was meant to be £35! If you have never visited this market before I seriously suggested you do! Lots of ASOS, Topshop, Warehouse, Oasis, River Island and New Look items being sold there for £5-£20 per item with either their labels still in tact or with the labels partially cut out (if you are anything like me and know what the high st brands labels look like though you can tell what store they are originally from!)
I have a couple of birthdays to celebrate this weekend so I am hoping this weather holds up so I can soak up the sun and start getting a pre-tan before Texas! 

Have a good one guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...