Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Lonely Heart

IMG_7082 IMG_7070 IMG_7077 IMG_7088 IMG_7090

Beanie - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban
Dress - Zara
Bag - c/o ASOS
Boots - New Look

Photographer - Megan Mills

This dress was the absolute steal I found in the Zara January sale in Newcastle - £10! It's a brilliant no brainer piece that doesn't need much work to complete an awesome outfit. Definitely my go to when I've slept in a little too long and can hardly think about getting dressed when all I want to do is stay in bed!

I have to say a big thanks to ASOS for gift me this handbag - I was asked to pick one thing off the website under £100 and I went straight for this ASOS doctors bagI'm really picky about the handbags I own but this ticks all the boxes - unique design, versatility and practicality. It is 100% leather too, so actually a bargain for £75 (or £67.50 if you are a student!)

Its almost Easter weekend - which means a 4 day weekend for me! I'm going up to Newcastle on Friday to spend time with my boyfriend. We will most likely be pigging out on food and I might even bribe him into taking some outfit pictures for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...