Friday, 18 April 2014

Dreaming of Texas

IMG_7112 IMG_7105 IMG_7093 IMG_7119 IMG_7116

Beanie - c/o ASOS
T-Shirt - ASOS (similar here)
Bracelet and Ring Stack - Pandora
Midi Ring - River Island
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Nike Roshe Run's - Office

Photographer - Megan Mills

Forget California dreaming. I'm dreaming of the big T - the lone star state. Yep, I booked to go back to Texas for two weeks this summer and because I'm working full time on placement (even though I absolutely love it at Surfdome) it makes the wait feel even longer - though I know it will feel so rewarding when I am on my way there!

Although I'm excited to go back out there again I know this summer is going to be really tough. Will is flying out to do a whole summer coaching in Seattle with Challenger Sports at the end of May and he returns in the middle of August. My summer is going to be pretty quiet to say the least - I'm working full time, all but one of my house mates are home for summer and my boy is away for 11 weeks! The only solace I have is the fact Will's coming to visit me in Texas while I'm there on his 4th July week off! 
I am planning to have a couple of weekends away too - one of my housemates lives near Cardiff, so a weekend of partying in Wales has been loosely planned along with a weekend of partying in Liverpool with my best friend Amy in July!

On a side note, a couple of months ago me and my brother booked tickets to go to the Dallas Cowboys v. Jacksonville Jaguars in November! Definitely looking forward to seeing an American football game in the flesh AND going into Wembley stadium for the first time! It's going to be epic. 

3 comments:

  1. So jealous, I can't wait to go to America (at some point) Lovely outfit. What nail polish have you used?

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, Its a models own varnish in their bog standard white.. it does take 3 coats to get it like this though!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...