Monday, 14 April 2014

City Chic

IMG_7174 IMG_7128 IMG_7150 IMG_7176 IMG_7179

Sunglasses - ASOS
Necklace - eBay
Jumper - Whistles
Skirt - H&M
Bag - c/o ASOS
Nike Roshe Run's - Office

Photographer - Megan Mills

If you follow me on Instagram then you will know I have recently started the gym. I'm on a mission to ditch the excess around my hips forever (screw you genetics)! So obviously this meant investing in some proper trainers to support me when I'm running or doing a gym class and I have to say this is the best £63 I have ever spent in my life. The Roshi Run style are the most comfortable trainers my feet have ever had the pleasure of knowing - which I was particularly thankful for when I over did it on the old legs weight training on Monday night. I wore these for the rest of the week to ensure I had the proper support to help my muscles recover. It took me until Thursday to start walking again properly - much to the amusement of my manager! 

I also still have huge love for this Whistles jumper even though its almost not jumper-weather any more! I picked it up in the sale at Fenwicks Newcastle back in December with the excuse that I would need it for Paris if it was chilly - which it was! I have had to stop my obsession with buying beautiful jumpers though (especially neoprene ones!) with the weather starting to look a little bit promising. I do have a severe lack of tops/tees for summer in my wardrobe so if any one has seen any eye catching summer pieces let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Missed this blog! Love that jumper too.. gimme? Love youuuu byebyebye! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Works so well together. Little bit in love with that bag...

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...