Monday, 20 January 2014

Scream and Shout


Dress - c/o Motel Rocks
Necklace - eBay
Skirt - H&M
Bag - c/o ASOS
Bracelets - c/o Celliana
Boots - New Look

Photographer - Megan Mills

I'm back! I know, I've been pretty rubbish with outfit posts in the last few months but now I have weekends free its going to be a lot easier to rope a house mate (or the unsuspecting boyfriend) in to take a few snaps for me here and there! 

This beautiful yet bum-skimmingly-short dress was given to me by Motel Rocks recently to which I wore on my cousins 22nd night out (hey Gledd!). I was confident enough that I wouldn't have same-dress-drama that night! I like the unusual foil print on this jersey dress and the cut outs on the shoulder gives it a unique edge. The only downside (which may not be a downside for other girls) is that it is so short on me. With me being 5 ft 8 I have this problem regularly with dresses, however I have teamed this dress with my trusty pleather skirt from H&M to make it my own!


Big thanks to the girls at Motel!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this hair crop up everywhere recently! I definitely would not be able to pull it off!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...