Wednesday, 22 January 2014

If I were in your shoes



Necklace - eBay
Dress - ASOS
Shoes - Converse

Photographer - Megan Mills

I'm really bugged by these outfit pictures. These photos do not show how amazing this dress actually is! Definitely one that looks 'better in real life'. However, I have finally found my staple dress... its easy to style and covers a multitude of sins when you want to go for that oh-so-tempting double bacon cheeseburger with extra fries instead of the I-know-should-really-be-good salad!

Not much to update you on today! Half way through the week and I'll be with the boy now until Sunday! Three weeks has gone fast but slow at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean when dresses don't look as well as they do in real life but i really like this dress on you! and love the converse aha such a staple shoe! i've just found your blog through #accessallasos as i'm a part of it now so i'm following you on GFC, really love your blog and I'd love it if you checked mine out as well!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...