Saturday, 11 January 2014

Holographic



^ NEW ASOS GOODIES ^


Hat - Zara
Sunglasses - c/o ASOS
Tee - River Island
Midi Rings - River Island
Stone Ring - Topshop
Bracelets - Whistles and Rock & Rose
Bag - c/o ASOS
Skirt - H&M
Tights - c/o Pretty Polly
Boots - New Look

What a whirl wind of a week it has been! I started my new job at Surfdome as a buying/merchandising admin assistant on kidswear this week and I've been none stop ever since! But I will update you with all things placement as time goes on... nothing really to report yet apart from the fact I really need to get used to the job as its so mentally draining!

Any way, the outfit I've posted today is a bit of a different look today from what I usually go for! The sunglasses are pretty John Lennon esk... but I actually kind of like them on me?! I always see other people wearing them and they always look so good on other people.. so today at the #accessallasos swap shop (further post to come) I decided to grab these babies AND the holographic clutch above too! I'm really chuffed I managed to bag these two things as I will definitely be OVER-using the clutch on different nights out!

Even better than bagging these two accessories for free today.. ASOS are giving one attendee from todays #accessallasos swap shop a chance to win £100 gift card to spend on ASOS if we style our swaps from today... so here mine is! I'm not going to lie, my shopping bag on ASOS has around £300 worth of product in it at the minute and I'm dying to press order! That £100 gift card would go a long way to supressing my guilt for spending a ridic amount on the site!

Thanks to ASOS and the #accessallasos team for inviting me today - it was a blast!


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous girly! You pull this look off perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Really love that bag x
    http://georgie-awaywiththefairies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...