Friday, 25 October 2013

Windsor Blue

IMG_1940 IMG_2025 IMG_1984 IMG_2030 IMG_2036 IMG_1923

Necklace - eBay
Jumpsuit - c/o Motel Rocks
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - New Look

Photographer - Megan Mills

I cannot thank Motel enough for this beautiful Lilah jumpsuit in their coveted Windsor Blue print, and if you hot foot it to their website it is still available to buy! It's a really good fit, I'm 5 ft 8 with a longer torso than I have legs so sometimes I get cut up by playsuits and jumpsuits, but this fits perfectly! I've teamed it with my bargain belt from Urban Outfitters (£4.50, thank you!) and cut out boots from New Look which I've pretty much lived in since I got them for my birthday in September.

I'm going to Brick Lane today with one of my course mates, Coral. We have to go and take pictures of emerging trends (whatever that means) in Brick Lane over our reading week and blog about it as part of one of our modules. The module is a bit 'fluffy' to say the least and I cannot wait for it to be over and done with in December. I'm really ready to start placement already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...