Tuesday, 15 October 2013

The Watch Gallery

Having been one of those girls, who drool over other bloggers new Michael Kors' or Daniel Wellington watches, I thought it was high time I stopped being THAT girl, bit the bullet, shelled out some of my hard earned dollar (read: student loan) and bag myself the watch of my dreams!

I have recently been introduced to The Watch Gallery, a luxury watch retailer, stocking a multitude of brands from Gucci to Cartier, with prices starting at just £99, you cant really go wrong. And if shopping online for a watch just isn't your thing then you can pop into Selfridges or Westfield White City for your arm candy fix.

Below shows you a quick overview of the brands The Watch Gallery stock as well as some pretty neat history on watches (you know, if you are into that kinda thing, I'm just nerdy like that!)


Check out their website here.
(I know I frequently am)

THE EVOLUTION OF THE LUXURY WATCH

Evolution of the Luxury Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...