Monday, 28 October 2013

Queen of Spades

DSC_6602 IMG_1821 IMG_1844 DSC_6607 DSC_6623 DSC_6597

Top - Zara
Skirt - H&M
Mac Case - Kate Spade
Bracelet & Rings - Pandora
Shoes - Converse

Photographer - Megan Mills

A few weeks back, Unidays teamed up with H&M to offer students 20% off in store. Now H&M is not a store I usually gravitate to when on the high street but the discount enticed me in that day, needless to say I went a little over board and treated myself to a couple of skirts, tops and new underwear.
The Kate Spade case is something I splashed out on in Texas this summer, not something I'd usually have spent so much money on, but, when I have left over dollar on holiday, it burns a hole in my pocket!

My weekend has been pretty chilled out with a pretty amazing surprise visit from my boyfriend, Will. Bless his heart, he sat on the Megabus from Newcastle to London for around 7 hours to come and spend just 24 hours with me. If anyone has ever travelled by Megabus before, I'm sure none of you would wish it upon your worst enemy at times! Boy, did I feel appreciated when he opened my bedroom door on Saturday morning!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the neon pop of this jumper hun!

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its pretty awesome this jumper!

      Delete
  2. You can't just make a Mac an outfit accessory?! Also, where are my free clothes? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can because I carry it to uni like this all the time when my bag is too little :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...