Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Hello tomorrow and goodbye to yesterday

IMG_1889 IMG_1885 IMG_1903 IMG_1882 IMG_1902 IMG_1886

Hat - ASOS
Necklace - eBay
Tee - H&M
Trousers - River Island
Boots - New Look
Bag - Topshop

Nail Varnish - Essie in 753 DA BUSH

Photographer - Megan Mills

I knew purchasing these tartan trousers last winter would prove to be an investment buy. This season it seems to be everywhere and on everything so I feel pretty smug buying into it last A/W and being able to kinda save my pennies this season :3

Tomorrow is one of my favourite holidays, Halloween! I am dressing up tomorrow as Edward Scissorhands and have already had a practice earlier this week with the liquid latex for the scarring (it's going to look pretty fricking awesome!) 
To coincide with Halloween, I was one of 40 ASOS Insiders who have been sent a Spooky Surprise ready for the witching hour tomorrow!
Here's how me and my housemates had fun with what ASOS sent us this week
! Big thanks to the #AccessAllASOS team!


1 comment:

  1. Great outfit and your pumpkin looks so much better than my attempt! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...