Monday, 16 September 2013

Annie turns 21


My birthday - Birthday breakfast, me after hunting the house for all of my presents, Me and Will goofing, Five Guys burger and birthday celebrations with a chocolate gateaux!


My cousins visit - OOTD (Zara Hat, UO Jumper c/o Will, Republic pleather skirt & New Look cut out boots), 
me and Charlotte on the train, outside the studios and with the original chess pieces and me with my HP sweeties!


LFW - Dress c/o Oasis


My parents visit - My UH-MAZING birthday cake and afternoon tea in Mayfair


Birthday Card c/o Paper Themes



I havent blogged in nearly a month, wow! Time really does fly when you are having fun and these past few weeks have certainly lived up to that saying! From moving back in with the girlies in London at the end of August to my week working in Aberdeen with Amy to what turned into my 21st birthday week, I haven't even had chance to breath, let alone think about blogging! And that is not me complaining at all.. I've loved every second of it and having people from up north visiting me as well!

My birthday kicked off with my housemates, Cathrine and Megan, hiding my presents around our three story house that we are now living in and giving me dodgy-ass clues to help me discover where they were. Needless to say I was rubbish at this game! However, my birthday did make me realise how much I love and appreciate these two girls, (sorry for the soppyness guys!) they made my 21st a special one! After a good helping of waffles my housemates kicked me and Will out to go explore in central so they could set the house up ready for the messyness that followed in the evening; I don't think I'll be doing any Vodka Jelly shots any time soon. Will took me to his favourite American burger joint which has just opened its first restaurant here in the UK in Covent Garden - Five Guys. I genuinely recommend going here at least once in your lifetime! Yes its £8 for a cheeseburger and it totally seems like a cult thing but admittedly, I'm hooked!

After Will left for home, my cousin Charlotte came into Kings Cross around the same time for our adventurous couple of days! We did the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Watford (blog post to come) and I also took Charlotte to a fashion show at LFW on Friday evening before she headed back to Hull.

Finally, to round up my birthday week, my parents came to stay this weekend, only to surprise me with a huge 21st birthday cake; intricately decorated with all things fashion and my blog! I was super impressed! We spent Saturday at the Zoo topped off with a meal at my favourite Mexican, Wahaca. Then Sunday I was treated to afternoon tea at the Fleming Hotel in Mayfair!

I literally could not have asked for a better birthday, especially because my 20th was such a rubbish one! Thank you to everyone who made it special - I really do appreciate everything! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds and looks like you had a fab time! Happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...