Tuesday, 20 August 2013

#interviewoutfitseries - Outfit three


Blazer - Zara (old)
Dress - Whistles
Heels - Zara

This is my third and final interview outfit post (I hope you have liked them) and feel I have given you some good tips and outfit inspiration! 
This post was to show you how to dress down a very formal dress like the Whistles one I am wearing above. I threw on this oversized Zara blazer to give it a more relaxed feel, plus when I wore this outfit to my Selfridges interview, it wasn't as warm as the weather we are having now!

As for my last interview tip, the outfits I wore to my seven interviews for placements were purely chosen by what I thought would represent each companies 'perfect customer'. Don't be afraid to clash prints if you are going to an interview for a majorly trend driven retailer such as ASOS or Topshop or dress more formal if you are going to an 'older' or more established retailer like Selfridges or Debenhams. 

To give you an idea of how to dress for the companies I interviewed for a few months back, I have linked you to all my interview outfits I wore below:


I hope this has helped! If you have any other questions feel free to tweet me or drop me an email!


ALSO - Its my mums birthday today... HAPPY 44TH MUMMY!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...