Friday, 9 August 2013

I'm not your toy



Sunglasses - ASOS
Earrings - Topshop
Top - Zara
Midi Ring - River Island
Stacking Rings - Pandora
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Heels - Zara

Had a bit of a laugh this afternoon getting my mum to take these pictures of me, hence the 'trying not to smile like a cheshire cat face' I have in a few of these above! Oh and loads of outtake pictures I sifted through, like this:


Mmm, nice teeth! Any way, beginning next week I am going to do an interview outfit series. Three outfit posts to give you ideas/inspiration for your own interviews! Especially if you are interviewing for a job in the fashion industry - I know you feel pressured to get it 'right'! 

This weekend will be spent with family; BBQ tomorrow and Nandos and cinema on Sunday - hurrah! See y'all on Monday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...