Sunday, 7 July 2013

#texasbloggertrip - Ringtail Lemurs


Sunglasses - eBay
Dress - ASOS
Necklace - c/o New Look
Bracelet - c/o New Look
Shoes - Converse

Told you I liked this dress a few days ago.. so much so I bought it in this print too! Its black tye die and white stripe.. hence me using the lemurs in the back ground (geddit, their tails are stripy like my dress!) Okay, sorry for the cheese there, but, I have been feeding these little guys since I arrived here three weeks ago and I will be sad to leave them again. Last time I visited here Blossom was just a little baby and I carried her around on my shoulder - unfortunately after they turn two the female lemurs get pretty vicious. 
Blossom is just about to have her third set of babies! My Uncle seems to think she is going to have twins again as you can see her bump quite profoundly now. I have been hoping that she would give birth in the duration of my stay so I could see the new little ones, but alas, it hasn't happened :(

I am returning home today.. My flight is this afternoon and I will arrive in London on tommorrow morning! I almost feel like ill be dragging my heels going home.. I love it out here and cannot imagine going home and having to stress about finding a new job until I go back to Uni in September... Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...