Wednesday, 3 July 2013

#texasbloggertrip - The Catwalk



Dress - ASOS
Necklace - eBay
Bracelet - c/o New Look
Shoes - Converse

I cannot tell you how much I love this look. I feel completely effortless when I wear this - totally throw on and go. Although, I did have to modify this dress from ASOS.. When it arrived with me it had a strap across the wide back of the dress - see here (I'm guessing to stop the straps falling down) however because I have such wide shoulders/torso it meant the front of the dress looked ridiculous... it was neither low cut or high necked. So removing this piece of material meant I could wear the dress how I wanted to wear it (sorry ASOS). I hate having such a strange shaped torso! 

On another note... has anyone noticed that I haven't worn make up on ANY of the posts since I've been here in Texas? That is something that I thought I'd never be able to do! Aside from a lick of mascara here and there I have literally worn nothing for the last 2 and a bit weeks. I suffer with a bad complexion so I am constantly feeling the need to hide it with make up!
Any ways, with my face being in this beaut sun all the time I have a) got a tan going on now and b) my spots have cleared to a fraction of what they were! I guess vitamin D is the best beauty product I could recommend to anyone with bad skin!


More tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Love this casual look! I've the same necklace, although mine is from ASOS :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No makeup! I can't image your skin that bad but if your that confident from a bit if sun I can't wait for my holiday.
    Awesome look live the necklace, and the dress looks better your way. I used to feel bad about altering Ll my clothes but its the only way stores will get my business.
    X
    Ps. It totally looks like your walking around jarrasic park

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me Jodie.. it gets bad.. pretty embarrassing to say I'm just about to turn 21! :( But yeah, these three weeks have done me so good in the sun to be honest!
      I was weary of taking the strap off because I thought the straps would fall down but I guess my wide ass shoulders stop that from happening haha!

      I see what you mean about the Jurassic Park reference! haha!
      Thanks for your comment lovely :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...