Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Pull up in your fast car, whistling my name


Hat - Zara
Necklace - c/o Next
Top - Whistles
Jeans - UNIQLO
Shoes - Primark
Rings - Republic, Topshop and c/o River Island

Possibly the most casual OOTD that has graced my blog, ever? Either way I'm clearly in a monochrome mood this week! Wore this into town today to go run a few errands, including banking my tax rebate (yes!) and also changing some money into Kroner for my impending trip to Norway. They do have the funniest looking currency though - see on my Instagram here.

Also, I'm not one to do this, but if you dont follow @matthewcomer on Instagram, I suggest you do - now. He left a comment on my Instagram yesterday, complimenting my blog; needless to say it made my day seeing as though he is one of THE best portrait/fashion photographers I have stumbled across. I literally want to be the girls he photographs.. and even the boys sometimes?! They are just too damn cool. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...