Wednesday, 31 July 2013

London, baby!


Sunglasses - eBay
Necklace - c/o New Look
Blazer - River Island
Blouse - c/o F+F
Rings - Topshop
Bracelet - Whistles
Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Zara (old)

I am in love with this outfit, it feels so London chic! I picked up these shorts from the Forever 21 in Texas for a bargain $9.99! I'm not really too fussed that dog tooth isn't on trend at the minute, I couldn't not buy them! 
The heels I actually bought from Zara last year to go with my evening dress for an event we organised as part of our final year in college. When I moved down to London in September I decided not to take these with me. One because I knew there wouldn't be an event smart enough for me to wear them in my first year but second because I didn't want to ruin them either! Sometimes I shouldn't be allowed near white clothing, shoes or accessories for fear of ruining them with food, drink or any other substance that may go a-wall in my possession! 
On a last note today, I've been noticing since I've taken up cycling being at home (and unemployed with SO much free time on my hands!) every time I'm uploading pictures on here, my legs are changing so much! I mean yes, they are getting bigger but also more shapely.. I'm really not sure how I feel about it though. Obviously I'm happy that they aren't 'flabby' but I just wish they were smaller! Gah, I dont think I'll ever be content!


4 comments:

  1. Love the yellow nails to match the shorts and yes it does look London chic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know completely coincidental! :) x

      Delete
  2. you have a nice blog dear! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...