Sunday, 21 July 2013

Hey there, sailor!


Dress - Whistles
Bracelets  - Republic (old)
Rings - Pandora
Bag - c/o Next
Shoes - Bershka

Okay so after a couple of weeks of not blogging my outfits, I have finally got it together! I didn't realise, first of all, how tanned I was until I just uploaded these pictures! I really am loving the golden glow at the minute. And second, how many cute new things I had bought in Texas and just before I left London / my job at Whistles in June. So here is this first, this casual nautical-esk tee-shirt dress from Whistles! If you have been following my blog for a while then you will know I am so down for tee-shirt and swing style dresses that are real, throw on and go, and can be either dressed up or down. Versatility will really persuade me into a sale sometimes if I can see it will be worn with X, Y AND Z in my wardrobe already! This dress has actually gone into the sale and is no longer available on the Whistles website.. but fear not ASOS still have some left! (For reference, I bought a UK size 6, even though I take a UK 8-10, because I wanted it to be tighter around the bottom of the dress).

In other news, I am going to Norway for 10 days at the beginning of August. Yup, a completely unplanned and impulsive trip that was booked after me being back in the UK less than a week. I am going to visit an old friend of mine over there and it will be really nice to go to a country where I have never been before! I'm just hoping the temperature doesn't drop whilst I'm visiting because its currently 30 degrees out there! I doubt I'll be blogging from Norway, but, I will definitely be taking pictures of the awesome scenery and other stuff I'll be getting up to! My summer is definitely turning out better than originally thought! <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! Yes, you definitely look super tanned, and those shoes are so fab! x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you hun! Just need a motivation boost!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...