Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Disco Fever


Earrings - Republic
Necklace - c/o New Look
Dress (worn as a top) - Nasty Gal
Rings (R-L) - Republic, Pandora, c/o New Look & c/o River Island
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Heels - Zara

Oh hai crazy ass hair! Thanks to this glorious heatwave we have been having in the UK we were hit with a whopper of a thunderstorm last night! Q moisture in the air today - not my hairs best friend I have to say! 
Any way - how lush are these disco pants! I indulged in the AA shop in La Cantera Mall, San Antonio on a couple of occasions and ended up coming back to the UK with these and the old style in Midnight Navy! Woops! I am completely in love with this style though, and even though AA are charging slightly more for the two-tone style, I'd say its worth it. I cant wait to see what colour ways they do in it next! 

On a side note, Prince Charles and Camilla are in my home town of Bridlington today! As I was snapping these pictures in my back garden they were at our infamous "Fish & Chips at 149" having their lunch! (Just found a cheeky picture on Twitter here!) Makes me laugh that royalty are in little old Bridlington today.. I'm pretty sure if I was them I'd want to be with my son and newly born grandchild... no?

But a huge congratulations to Kate and William on the delivery of their newborn! Any bets on names?


2 comments:

  1. Those disco pants look amazing!!


    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! I really am so chuffed with them!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...