Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Anything you say, can and will be held against you


Sunglasses - ASOS
Necklace - eBay
Top - Forever 21
Ring - Pandora
Shorts - Zara

Just a quick, casual post today! I've been lazing about the house today (hence the bare feet) and I only quickly went into town this morning to change my Norwegian Krone back into pounds (cry). Yup, my Norway trip has been cancelled. Honestly, I was gutted yesterday when I found out it had to be cancelled. Gutted because I really wanted to go and experience a new country but also to spend some time with a friend I hadn't seen in years. But hey, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to fulfil that adventure in the future, but, it still doesn't take away from my current disappointment! 

Only 25 days left until me and my five housemates can pick up the keys to our new house and I can haul ass back to London! Since my August has just opened back up again I have been distracting myself by setting up a Pinterest account to create mood boards for a possible up coming shoot and I'm also thinking about doing one for how I want my new bedroom to look too! If any one else has some good time wasters they want to share with me to stop me going stir crazy, then let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It reminds me of the Cath Kidston print :3 x

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you're not going to Norway :( but you look beautiful
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah, I'm pretty gutted but I'm sure I will go in the future! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...