Saturday, 20 July 2013

A quick update

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, if I'm perfectly honest, since I arrived back home from Texas, I feel like I've lost my blogging 'mojo'. I cannot decide if its because I've just broken up with my boyfriend (my decision, and completely right for both of our futures) or just because I'm having the Texas blues. Either way, I've decided its okay to take a break for a little bit because no body likes to read forced blog posts! Fear not though, I will be back blogging new outfits and events soon. I just thank y'all for sticking with me for now!

You can still follow my goings on, on Twitter and Instagram though!


Because no blog post is complete without a shameless selfie..

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...