Sunday, 23 June 2013

#texasbloggertrip - The Ranch Porch


Bracelet - c/o New Look

I have nearly been in Texas a week - time has flown but I've not stopped smiling yet. I cant tell you how glad I am to be here; chilling with family, whizzing about in helicopters, catching deer and doing the all american 'thang' - eating more than my stomach can handle and sitting in a humid school gym and watching my cousin play basket ball! Don't get me wrong, I love my life back in the UK but this was a well deserved break from schedules and deadlines to say the least.

The items that I have been gifted to come away with on this trip I couldn't be happier about, like this dress and these sandals above. The dress is a cotton t-shirt style which is perfect for these scorching hot days we are having out here! The t-shirt style keeps me cool due to it not being so tight fitting whilst the colour and the pattern shakes up my wardrobe a little. Sometimes its nice to break things up with a bit of bold print!

The sandals are also a dream out here, they are super soft - both the upper part and the  sole, I feel like I could walk miles in them! They are actually more versatile than on first thought too.. I've worn them with all sorts out here already.. I just need to take the time to snap outfit pictures to be honest! Oh and the best part right now? THEY ARE ON SALE! Click here to shop them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...