Friday, 28 June 2013

#texasbloggertrip - Open Space


Top - Republic (old)
Bracelet - c/o New Look
Shorts - Zara
Sandals - Republic (old)


This morning I was taken on a helicopter ride in an r66 - a brand spanking new one at that too! It had literally just left the factory in California! My Uncle uses both the r22 and the r44 models for his work here in Texas. 
My Uncle took the pilot that had flown in the r66 over a ranch this morning and he killed his first pig by shot gun out the side of the helicopter (hence the picture below of the pig running away!) it was pretty cool to watch but it looked hard work to actually get a good aim on the pig.
It's been pretty chilled out here for me at the minute and I went on my second shopping trip yesterday too (oops!) I bought a couple of things from Forever 21 and Abercrombie and Fitch and I also bought the brand new AA Two Tone Disco Pants which you can see here. These new ones are slightly more pricey at £86 and at the minute, the only colour way they are in is black with a creamy coloured stripe down each side. I'll outfit post them soon!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having such an amazing time in Texas You look cool x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...