Friday, 7 June 2013

Summer Loving


Sunglasses - eBay
Blazer - River Island
Top - New Look (old)
Necklace - c/o Cat-A-Cake Creations
Stacked Rings - Pandora
Caged Crucifix Ring - c/o New Look
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - Republic (old)

As you can tell from the above pictures I have been making the most of the glorious weather we have been having in the UK recently! It feels like it has taken forever for it to roll around and I hope it is here to stay!

The River Island blazer is amazingly cut considering it is from a High Street store and I picked it up for a bargainous £20 in their sale just gone! I have a really bad thing for blazers and my wardrobe is fit to bursting with them. Although, a white blazer is still on my hit list and then I think I will be covered for all outfit eventualities concerning a blazer!

The shorts were also a steal at £7 from the Topshop outlet store in Edgware! I visited when Amy came to stay with me back in April and she also picked up a couple of bargains herself. 

On a final note here, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to River Island, New Look, UGG and Fuse Fashion so far for gifting me items or gift cards for my Texas trip! I honestly cannot wait to get out there now! I am still in touch with a few other brands and if I can get them on board that would be amazing! I fly in 10 days and you can keep up with my antics by searching for the #Texasbloggertrip hashtag on Twitter or Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...