Monday, 3 June 2013

Oasis AW13 Press Day


I'm just going to apologise now for the picture quality in this post! I popped by the Oasis AW13 press day on my way to Kings Cross to catch a train home.. needless to say I didn't pack my DSLR camera when I should have done! Lesson learnt!

I have to put my hand on my heart writing this, I have never shopped in Oasis - in store or online. I felt it was somewhere that wouldn't suit my style. How wrong I was. Perusing the AW13 collection made me feel like I had been missing out for a long time! 

The collection was made up of luxurious materials, trend led key pieces and clean and well put together colour palettes to compliment - as you can see in the images above!

The jackets and coats were my favourite to the collection, with such a vast selection there will be definitely something you can fall in love with this winter from camel to duck egg blue to dusty pink hues or faux fur to wool to sheepskin fabrics!

The accessories were also something to make mention about here - bags, footwear and neck candy galore! The bottom floor of the show room had a real dressed up feel to it with lace midi dresses, boxy clutch bags, leather jackets and heels collated on fixtures and mannequins. This Christmas is going to be very girly-meets-grunge from Oasis and I cannot wait to see this collection land down in stores! AW13 has definitely converted me into an Oasis fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...