Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Digital Florals



Dress - Topshop
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Bag - c/o Next
Bracelet - c/o Rock 'N Rose

A real plain, easy going outfit today! I snapped this after my interview yesterday, yup, I wore Converse to an interview! It was for a merchandising placement at Surfdome, so I deemed it appropriate to dress this dress down. It was my last interview yesterday, and I find out who wants me tomorrow! It's so scary to think I may not even get a call back from anywhere even though I feel like I have done about 20 interviews, the last two weeks have been consumed by interviews and prepping for them.. it's so nice to feel like I can get back into the swing of blogging now!

The Topshop dress I had seen a few times on various visits to the Oxford Circus store, I was hugely drawn to the strange digital floral print all over this dress, but I never actually bought it - and I'm so glad I didn't - I grabbed it in the sale when I was visiting the boyfriend in Hull a few weeks back along with a geometric print blazer (which will be featuring on here soon!)

Lastly, I am absolutely in love with this little white bag Next gifted me at their AW13 press day a couple of weeks back (post coming soon). Its such a handy size for when I'm just popping to the shops or on a night out - I've taken it to practically all of my interviews this last week too! The laser cut design adds something a little different and the white feels right for all this lush summer weather we have been getting recently!

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome I'm glad you didn't buy it until recently too ;)
    I hope you hear back from everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received offers from Selfridges and Surfdome but I took Surfdome :D xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...