Friday, 10 May 2013

Revival


Dress - ASOS (old)
Boots - Republic
Bracelet - Whistles
Stone Ring - Topshop
Bar Ring - Republic

Photographer - Lewis Jones

Classic pieces. That is what my wardrobe is slowing being filled with and I love it. I have had this ASOS dress for maybe two years now and since moving to London I have somewhat revived it. Its always something I pull out for an interview or a press day with a higher end brand as it has that smart, understated feel about it. To be honest, I usually cinch this dress in at the waist with a tan belt to match with my boots and show off my figure, but, I actually don't mind it without.
I remember seeing this on the ASOS website and immediately ordering it because of its unusual structuring across the shoulders and sleeves... mmm, yeah, I still really like this dress.


3 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, looks great with the boots!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah it looks good dressed up or down! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing dress! It looks very chic I thought it was chanel or something designer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...