Saturday, 4 May 2013

Motel Rocks Press Day








What I wore:

Jacket - French Connection
Dress - Republic (old)
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Republic
Tights - c/o Pretty Polly
Boots - Republic

This post is SO LATE... I apologise :( - none the less, I loved the 90's vibe going on at the spot that Motel had taken over! Complete with Friend's playing on the TV, Slush Puppies and Pop Tarts, it was one big time warp back to my childhood!

The AW13 collection comprised of lots of monochrome, sequins and awesome textures! Motel Rocks have always done monochrome and are almost famed for it, and rightly so, they do it extremely well. Next season we will see it across striped tees and skirts, checks on crop tops (Marc Jacobs-esk) and polka dot tea dresses! 
I have to say, I am eagerly anticipating the sequin garments to land down later in the year.. my favourite pieces being the one I'm holding in the last picture and the two maxi dresses in the iridescent green sequin and understated black. I know the green sequinned dresses did so well for Motel Rocks over the festive period last year and I predict the same this year!

A huge thank you to Selina and the team for inviting me along to the press day and filling me full of lots of 90's sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...