Thursday, 16 May 2013

Mellow Yellow


Sunglasses - eBay
Jacket - Republic
Necklace - Magnolia 
Dress - Whistles
Belt - Topshop
Bracelet - Republic
Bar Ring - Republic
Stacked Rings - Pandora
Shoes - ASOS

Photographer - Jayne June

This is the outfit I wore this morning, yup I actually wore this today, to an interview no less! Although I may have finished my first year of University, handed in all assignments and sat both of my exams its now full steam ahead into interviews for our placement for next year! This morning I was at Michael Kors HQ being interviewed for an Allocator position within the company. The placement (wherever I may end up) runs from January - December in 2014. I literally cannot wait to be on a full time, paid placement applying my skills from what I have learnt on the Merchandising course to real life situations! So far, I have been very fortunate to get interviews with ASOS, Selfridges, Topshop, River Island, Debenhams and Surfdome, as well of course as MK. To be honest, I would be lucky to be offered a job from any of the above retailers and really am so honoured even to get through to an interview stage! Keep your fingers crossed for me guys! I find out who wants me / where I am going to be working on the 6th of June!

The Whistles dress I am wearing above is absolutely stunning, with or without the belt! Its quite an oversized, boxy shape but I like to pair it with a belt on occasion to show off my waist! I get so many compliments when I wear this dress out, especially today! The two girls at MK who interviewed me both made lovely comments and then a woman at Republics press day also complimented the colour of the dress! It was definitely worth the money!

The sunglasses, OH THE SUNGLASSES! I won these for £2 or something ridiculously cheap on eBay a while back and once they arrived I immediately ordered them again but in white! I've had a few people ask if they are the Prada sunglasses, alas, no but they are really very good copies (not that I am advocating everyone should buy rip off designer products!) but I have seen them on Boohoo and all over so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon!


4 comments:

  1. That dress is a gorgeous colour!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dress!
    Good luck with all your interviews! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! the color is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...