Friday, 24 May 2013

Clarks AW13 Press Day



Clarks AW13 Press Day was like no other press day I had ever been to.. Upon entry I was thrusted a goodie bag/press pack and told any fruit and vegetables that I saw inside, I could take.. yup! They wanted us to take the produce to make our own dinner that night which was a pretty cool idea!

I was walked round the collection by a lovely lady looking after the PR for Clarks and I could tell that even she was excited about next seasons gems. Every time I think of Clarks the first buzz word that comes to mind is 'comfort'. Come on, we all know the scene in the film 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' where there she talks about 'real prices' and 'mom prices' and that the mom prices got you shoes that were brown, and lasted forever! Correlation? 
However, for AW13 they have abolished this frumpy brand image from my mind. The collection comprised of pony skin boots and wedges, high shine brogues and feminine mid heels that you'd be able to party all night in, this upcoming Christmas! 
My absolute favourite shoes were the oxblood patent brogue with the rivet detailing on the toe and also the pony skin heeled boots!
It's actually a real shame I cant get my hands on any of their cowboy boots for my up coming blogger trip to Texas as they would have looked immense in my outfit posts out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...