Sunday, 26 May 2013

Casual Sunday


Sunglasses - eBay
Jacket - c/o Ghost
Top - New Look (old)
Skirt - Glamorous
Shoes - Converse
All Jewellery - Republic

Just a quick post today, its been a majorly stressful week for me this week, what with placement interviews (4 of them in 3 days this week just gone, I could have cried!) working and seeing my flat mates move out of halls this weekend - not to mention the fact halls management made a cock up with my room extension - they are still currently trying to make me move rooms when I am only here for another 10 days!! Ridiculous. It is three months today we move into our new place in Kenton around the corner from the University! I cannot wait! I'm going to be sad to move back home for the summer to be honest. Even though I will love seeing friends and family, I will miss the buzz of London and the things you can do here.. I'm afraid the words "I'm bored" may grace my lips when I'm at home, which is something that NEVER happens down here.

Any ways, its the first time I've shared with you my black 'Lainey' Jacket which was kindly gifted to me at the Ghost SS13 press day! Check it out in cream here. I guess this black has been dyed with a more red-black looking at the pictures - it almost looks a dark maroon in the sunlight! But I assure you its a true black! I love the way this jacket hangs when its on, it gives that effortless chic vibe. 

Sorry for such a short post but I need to do some more prep work for my ASOS and Topshop interview coming up this week! Wish me luck!


6 comments:

  1. I love this look! The skirt and converse look great together!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a throw on and go type thing haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this look, you have natural style.

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that ain't beauty, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is absolutely amazing! I love the bodycon skirt and the colour! Xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...