Sunday, 28 April 2013

Tweed


Coat - French Connection
Dress - Cos
Boots - Republic
Necklace - Republic
Bracelet - Whistles
Stone Ring - Topshop
Bar Ring - Republic

Nails - See my tutorial here

Photographer - Lewis Jones


Absolutely in love with this outfit!! I picked up the dress from Cos back in January and it is so versatile and doubles up as a really good interview dress (I wore it to my interview with Whistles - and got the job ;) ).
The jacket is my newest addition to my 'winter wardrobe' and I know.. we are about to go into summer etc.. but you just never know when we are going to have rainy/snowy/blustery day here. Good old England. So, yes I imagine you might see it on my blog a fair bit!

I picked up a couple of items in the Topshop sale last week so need to get my butt into gear and take pictures of those outfits too! I've finally finished my University report so I am trying to start wading through the back log of posts I have to do.. currently standing at 9 event posts and I have to shoot and 8 outfit posts too. Bear with me, I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...