Sunday, 7 April 2013

Michael Kors x Glamour


On Thursday night I was invited to the Glamour reader event at the Michael Kors store on Regent Street. The invite promised an evening of bubbles, trend talks and a chance to check out the SS13 Michael Kors collection. The invite had a +1, so naturally I took Shannon, my fellow course mate and blogger!

After filling in a prize draw card (to which neither of us won any of the three prizes - boohoo - up for grabs was a Hamilton Tote, Necklace and a Cocktail Ring) and perusing the Regent Street store, all the whilst dreaming of the Michael Kors apparel that would look so good in our wardrobes for summer - almost convincing ourselves it WOULD be an investment in the long run!

I have always thought of Michael Kors to be huge on their accessories - I mean how many fashion bloggers do you know that own a Kors watch or bag? I'm sure you could name a handful off the top of your head. Don't get me wrong, I'd have one of those in a flash, however, it was the garments I was most interested in on Thursday. The beautiful prints in navy, forest green, citrus yellow and crisp white. The collection really worked for me and almost put me in summer spirits (god damn weather - catch up with us!)
Obviously, with a high end brand such as Michael Kors, you really do get what you pay for. Material was of the highest quality; I spotted a few cashmere jumpers and the detailing on items was not done by halves either.
The girls who were working that night were equally doing the collection justice, whilst hurrying round serving guests who were busy buying, all the while ensuring the drinks were flowing and us guests were generally happy.

A big thank you to Glamour and Michael Kors for inviting me along to this event!



3 comments:

  1. Across my body or on one shoulder it's simple but fabulous at the same time. It has lots of space, I can fit many things into this leather hobo bags. Blue is attractive, leather is in rich color. In a word, best hobo bag in www.cwmalls.com I ever meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuffs, amazing outfit!

    http://www.ladiesstreet.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Regent Street store is fabulous, I was there on Saturday. Looks a great event!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...