Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Animal Jacquard


Jacket - Republic
Top - Whistles
Jeans - Whistles
Heels - ASOS via eBay
Earrings - c/o Cat-a-Cake Creations
Rings - Pandora

Eek, the wind is not a outfit bloggers friend! I'm sorry for all the hair-holdy-back poses but there was so many pictures taken with my hair in front of my face if I didn't! Very annoying!

I met Claire from Cat-a-Cake at the High Street Fashion Week Press Event last Monday, she was so lovely and she kindly gifted me these cute little teapot earrings! Her designs are very cute and kitsch and I'm sure there will be something for everyone in her shop! Check it out here. I don't think it will be the last time you see these earrings in my outfit posts!

How amazing are these printed jeans?! I've had them since February and always get compliments on them where ever I go! They feature a feather print all over them, I'm not sure you can really see it from my pictures, but they are still on the website here. These jeans are pretty incredible - they haven't lost their shape (no baggy bum like you get with some jeans!) and are really easy to wear.

The shoes, oh the shoes! I snapped these bad boys up on eBay last week.. I won them for £10! No joke - AND these shoes were being sold on ASOS in January, so they aren't even that old! I had been looking for a nice simple pair of court stilettos for work, but all were either far too high or too pricey so I really am chuffed with my steal here!

2 comments:

  1. You look like a young Jodie Foster in the close up shot! So pretty! L x A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...