Friday, 22 March 2013

Thomas Lyte Wishlist


Audrey 24 Hour Bag Calf Leather in Sky Blue

I seem to be forever on the look out for new shoes and bags and this has recently led me to Thomas Lyte. I will be attending their press day next month for their AW13 collection but I just wanted to show you some of their SS13 collection seeing as we should hopefully be getting some summer weather soon!
I love the two new colours in the Caro clutch - the Swarovski smoky quartz clasp really does shout elegance from the rooftops! These clutches will look beautiful paired with a floaty dress for a BBQ or drinks with the girls on those long summer nights!
The Audrey handbag and the Eliza clutch both make for great 'day to night bags' as they are big enough to fit your day essentials in, but, stylish enough to suit an outfit for drinks in the bar after work.
Finally the Audrey 24 hour bag above (although not yet on stocked on the website, I am eagerly anticipating its arrival) is in the cutest spring colour and would be great for travelling! It features a zipped main compartment with two additional back pockets and a large front slip pocket. The bag is lined with the most luxurious natural suede and finished with a Thomas Lyte signature lock. I already want this for my #texasbloggertrip.. it seems like it would be the perfect size for hand luggage!

With all of the Thomas Lyte products you really do get what you pay for, they are made from the most delectable materials and you can see that the detailing really does add to the prestige of these bags - I cannot wait to view their AW13 collection!

Thomas Lyte products are sold online via their website and also at their standalone store in Mayfair. More recently, the brand have just started being stocked in the department store, Fortnum & Mason in Piccadilly.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know.. genuinely beautiful! And I love the fact they are all made in the UK!

      Delete
  2. Loving the cognac clutch :)

    I am your latest follower on GFC and would be great to follow each other, if you would like to follow back.

    Be great if you could check my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 or Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Audrey handbag is beautiful!! So tempted.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...