Saturday, 2 March 2013

The dream dress and a Yorkshire bus


Dress - c/o Ghost
Shoes - c/o Christian Louboutin
Hair Accessory - c/o HF Couture

Photographer - Lissa Haines
Hair - Kizzy Edkins
Make-up - Jo Bilham
Bus - YHB


I was asked to model for multiple suppliers from the wedding industry a few months ago on a 50's inspired Vogue Wedding shoot and of course, I couldn't say no! So I took my Ghost dress up to Halifax with me to get the photographer to take pictures of it for my blog. I love how they have turned out.
The pictures haven't yet been released from the shoot that took place a couple of weeks ago but I have got two sneak peeks of me below! I will be writing a full blog post on the shoot when we are given the pictures and the go ahead to do so. Literally, how amazing are these pictures though! I cannot thank the creatives, listed above, enough! All three of us models looked stunning!

Also, a massive, massive thank you to Ghost for gifting me this dress. It is literally a dream. These dye-to-order dresses are definitely in a league of their own! It is beautifully cut and the shape is unbelievably flattering.
It still baffles me how I can just throw this £200 dress in the washing machine on a 30 degree! Kudos for the practicality of it! 



3 comments:

  1. The last photo is absolutely amazing, like from a magazine!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) that is what we were aiming for! haha :D xxx

      Delete
  2. wonderful dress :) beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...