Saturday, 16 March 2013

Royal Swag

Hat - Zara
Blazer - Primark (old)
Tee - c/o Royal Spades
Dance Pants - American Apparel 
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - Republic
Bracelet - Republic
Caged Cross Ring - c/o New Look
Stacked Rings - Pandora

Lipstick - & Other Stories in Farandine Red
Nail Varnish - Barry M in 292 Navy

With Amy staying with me for a few days this week, it was nice for someone to share the same enthusiasm for fashion and events as I do! This also translated into her actually wanting to take pictures of me to feature on my blog - win! These were snapped on the way home from the Converse party on Thursday night (post coming soon!) 

I quite like this smart/casual look that I put together for the Converse party..I need to do this more often! If I hadn't have been going to the party in Shoreditch that night I would have swapped the Converse for some classic black stilettos. I love the whole tee-with-jeans-with-heels look at the minute!

The tee was given to me on Wednesday night at the launch of the brand Royal Spades. This brand is currently the only denim brand to be stocked in Wolf and Badger at 32 Dover Street. I actually fell in love with the tie-dye jeans by the brand whilst I was at the party too - I really do wish they were selling dungarees in this print this season though!!
Celebrities I spotted in attendance were Louise, Francis, Rosie and Andy from Made in Chelsea as well as big bloggers like Prince Cassius and Peony Lim. We arrived at the party around an hour before it finished so there was a nice chilled out vibe going on with the DJ spinning tunes whilst the bar at the other end of the room was packed with guests trying to grab a drink.
Thank you to Ruth for inviting us to the event!

Only 8 days left of my bonanza giveaway! Enter here!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...