Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Rouge Lips




After losing my previous 'go-to' red lipstick it seems to have taken me an age to replace it. I've looked at all sorts of beauty brands from Chanel to Estee Lauder to Rimmel but none seemed to fit the exact 'red' I was looking for - or my budget!
None the less, I took the plunge last week and bought this beautiful one from the new & other stories on Regent Street. 
If you don't know much about this brand I suggest you take a look in their store (its set out like the backstage of a catwalk - and it actually works VM-wise I think!) or their website. The products are to die for! The clothes are unusual but classic at the same time and I absolutely fell in love with the bags and shoes! Eek!
& other stories is part of the H&M group and you will find that their prices are between H&M and Cos. I'd say you are looking at Topshop prices for a lot of their stuff.

After quickly looking at the website on their launch day in a lecture a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm an amazing student) I had no idea that this brand were also doing cosmetics, so when me and Amy visited the store I tried out the tester and practically bought it straight away! I was weary buying it from a 'high street fashion brand' but it has such a nice pigment to it and the lovely silver casing just sold it to me.

I am pleased to say that I have worn this lipstick a couple of times now and it hasn't disappointed! It's not a 'stain' but the colour does stick so you don't have to reapply it every few hours like you would a cheaper one. I think it was money well spent!

Only 5 days left of my bonanza giveaway! Enter here!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit this store next time I'm in London, didn't realise they were doing cosmetics either. Bobbi Brown's 'Old Hollywood' is an amazing red lip shade too!

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand sounds so promising! I wish they'd widen their shipping options though!
    http://norwegianelephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...