Sunday, 10 March 2013

#NLSAYHISUMMER

Mine and Hayley's favourite DJ!

Me with a Margarita in hand at 3pm! 

New Look really do look after their bloggers! 
Goody bag - 
£50 New Look Voucher
Sunglasses
Collar Necklace
Crucifix Boxy Ring
2 x Kelly Brook Nail Varnishes


It's always nice to be invited back by companies that you have worked with previously, but even more so with New Look. Apart from them having the best goody bags, they put on a damn good press day too! This one was to preview their High Spring / Summer Collection that will be hitting stores in around 3 weeks time. The press day was geared towards a Mexican theme with Margaritas to slurp on, Nachos and Chilli Con Carne to munch on and silly sombreros to pose with! It was appropriately themed with the clothes, shoes and accessories they were showing there too.. I really do have dibs on most of the garments within the Mexican Trail trend. I've even tweeted New Look asking if I can be notified of when the aztec crop top and the acid wash dungarees (third picture from the top) drop into store (am I even allowed to do that?!)

Any how, all of the collections look like they will transition nicely from the S/S13 preview I saw in November. There are, of course, some great statement pieces of jewellery to come from New Look, along with some killer bags and footwear! I'm so excited for the collection to be in store so I can stock up for my three week holiday in Texas come June! I just know the dungarees and the crop top will look so perfect on the orangey-dusty plains in Texas! Eek!

Don't forget to enter my bonanza giveaway here!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG, I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...