Friday, 15 March 2013

H&M SS13 Shoes & Accessories Press Day

What I wore
Blazer - Zara
Jeans - Uniqlo
Bracelet - Whistles

On Wednesday me and my friend, Amy headed down to the H&M Press Office to peruse the SS13 accessories and shoe collection.
I didn't realise that H&M had started to do a real leather/suede range, they come in all different shapes and sizes and to be honest the prices are quite reasonable!

A lot of the products you can see above are either in stores now or will land down in a few weeks, which is exciting! 
My absolute favourite shoes were the ones in the fourth picture, I loved that they featured a slight cut out around where the heels fasten and these babies hit store in 2 weeks... thats another website I'm going to have to keep stalking until they are in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...