Saturday, 2 February 2013

The Editeur Lust List!

So with Valentines Day around the corner I thought I'd put together a Lust List from The Editeur's website. They really do have some of the best designer lingerie!

If you are like me, and are not all ooey-gooey about Valentines Day then I think this post is for you!

Me and Lewis are literally just buying each other underwear! Yep, no chocolates, no flowers! I think its a brilliant idea.. he gets some awesome boxers (and socks!) and I will get a new underwear set! I'm still 'doing' Valentines but without the added hype. Simple.
Here are some of my favourites from The Editeurs website.. though you best move fast.. They are selling out fast because they are on sale!

Elle Macpherson Artistry Contour Bra Jet Black - Now £25.20!
Elle Macpherson Artistry Thong Black - Now £14.70!


Elle Macpherson Gentle Jade Underwire Bra - Now £19.00
Elle Macpherson Gentle Jade Thong - Now £11.50



Elle Macpherson Never Forget Underwire Bra - Now £19.00!
Elle Macpherson Never Forget Thong - Now £11.00!



The Editeur
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...