Tuesday, 12 February 2013

ASOS and Marc B


marc b bag - £59.00
ASOS blouse - £25.00
ASOS trousers - £40.00
ASOS heels - £45.00
ASOS necklace - £12.00
ASOS bracelet - £6.00

How about this! E-tail PR are running this amazing competition to win £75 to spend at marc b and £175 to spend on ASOS! I don't know about you but, I've already made a mental list of everything I want, oops!

All you have to do is create a mood board showcasing a new season marc b bag and build the rest of the outfit with products from the ASOS website! Click here to see how you could enter yourself into this amazing competition too!

Now, on to my outfit. I'm not going to lie, I'm just a little bit in love with this ensemble. It really does represent SS13 to me; well its getting me in the mood for when the weather decides it wants to come into the season we are beginning to dress for. Seeing as LFW is just around the corner, I decided to style up an outfit that I think would be perfect for dashing to different shows across the cobbles at Somerset House.

The marc b bag is a decent 'everyday' size and with its practical design of 3 compartments for holding all your LFW essentials; DSLR, phone, business cards, notepad, pens and probably even a light weight blazer, you'll wonder why you ever used another bag at such an event.
I really did want a statement piece to set off this marc b bag so when I came across these ASOS Jacquard Trousers I knew that they had to be included! I'm a big fan of printed trousers any way, but these are definitely a subtler way to buy into that trend. 
To ensure that the rest of the outfit looked clean and well put together I opted for a plain peter pan collar shirt with a statement coral and gold necklace which I would wear under the collar of the blouse, peeking out slightly, to add the coral splash of colour to this outfit. Last but not least, some classic black heeled sandals with a gold cuff around the ankle, which will look stunning due to the Jacquard trousers being an ankle grazer length. 
Being a clean cut type of girl, I had to make sure the bag matched the shoes in colour and that the gold ran right the way through the accessories! I don't know whether thats the visual merchandiser in me or just my OCD, but hey, it works!

I hope you like my outfit guys! Please link below if you have created one too... I'd love to see how you styled one of the beautiful marc b bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...