Saturday, 5 January 2013

Amsterdam 2013

What I wore in Amsterdam:
Jacket - Republic
Jumper - Topshop
Blouse - Republic
Dress (worn as skirt) - Republic
Boots - Miss KG
Bag - c/o Matalan
Earrings - Republic
Necklace - Republic
Bracelet - Topshop
(Scarf and Mittens - Republic)

Nails - Models Own in Pink Punch

I didn't realise how many clothes / accessories I had on yesterday until I listed them all above! Jeez! 
Amsterdam was really good, I took Lewis for his 21st birthday present to experience the city for the day. After spending the night on the ferry in a cramped cabin I was happy to walk around Amsterdam for the day! We trailed round the back streets and found some awesome shops and little chocolatiers, from which I bought the cutest macaroons (check out the pictures on my Instagram). 
We also checked out the sex mueseum which was a good laugh (as you can imagine) but we couldnt find the red light district?! If anyone else has been and has found it... send me directions for the next time I go?!
We found a street that had a few good vintage shops on too, and the prices were even better, one shop had their window bay full of items for €5!

All in all it was a good trip and along with the macaroons that I bought, I also got a tub of Rocky Road Hot Chocolate (amaze) and a skirt and a top from River Island which were both on sale and came to a bargain €20! On the way back on the ferry I also stopped by the duty free and bought some Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser .. could this be the start of Annie the beauty blogger....? I think not, I'm still not sure what I do with all this marlarky but I sure do know that I need to take better care of my skin! I'm sick to death of the outbreaks.. any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

All in all, Amsterdam has some pretty awesome shops so would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to have a city break where they can splash out and get some really good buys! 

ALSO, HAPPY 21ST LEWIS! 

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to got Amsterdam and the photos of the little streets and the mention of shopping and cheap vintage stores. Oh my I need to go now! Hope you had fun!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really was amazing! The architecture there is simply beautiful, you should definitely visit when you can! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Amsterdam. The sex museum is a must, always a good giggle hehe. Gorgeous outfit too Annie! Love Mags :) xx

    www.thesmartgirlsfashionguide.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...