Sunday, 30 December 2012

Religion x Premier Model Management Party


Before I came home for Christmas I was invited to Religion's Shoreditch store on the 12th of December for their Religion x Premier Model Party. This party, if you cant guess already, was to announce winners from their model search that they started back in September. Model scouts took over the concessions within House of Fraser's all over the country to find these two winners!
After arriving on my own, I met up with a couple of blogger friends and slurped a couple of gin based drinks (not good for the head in the morning) and mingled in the crowd of stunning models that were rapidly appearing in store. 
I spotted a few faces from Premier Models due to me avidly watching the programme 'The Model Agency' a good year ago! The founder of this agency, Carole White, announced that Thea Hudson, aged only 16 and Philip Ellis, 19 bagged themselves the crown in this competition with both of them winning £800 to spend in House of Fraser and a contract with the Premier Model Management agency - and of course, both of them will be the faces of Religions A/W 13 campaign! 

Thea was spotted in the Manchester store and Philip was approached in the very Religion store we were partying in that night. Coincidently, Thea and Philip both went to the same grammar school in Stockport!

After the announcement, Religion staff then swiftly moved us on to the after party at the warehouse on Rivington Street. With me not being a big house party person, I arrived had a quick drink and left.. I'm sorry guys I just cant do house parties.. its the awkward standing around in someones house / space that makes me feel uncomfortable. Nightclubs/bars are designed for that scene and I do think I'll be sticking to that. All in all it was a good night and was definitely an eye opener into another world we don't often get to see.

Thank you to Jamaique for inviting me along to blog about this event! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...