Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Matalan SS13 Press Day

Me and Hayley from Frock Me I'm Famous


Me, Hayley, Joanna and Julie

Running into Julie, Joanna and Hayley at the Debenhams SS13 preview meant that we all went along to Matalan together.
These girls are such fun (que fits of giggles in the Say Fromage photo booth!) and have lovely style, you should really check out their blogs.

We were (very quickly) talked through the womenswear section with 'Safari' being a more transitional collection from AW12 to SS13 with their military pieces mixed with boho florals, crochet/lace dresses and thin baggy jumpers. The other collections were very much foccused on cobalt blues and neon yellows. 
Aside from a few pieces in the Safari collection and the two printed trousers (as pictured above) I wasn't too fussed over the Matalan womenswear collection.

On the other hand, the accessories! OH THE ACCESSORIES! I was absolutely in love with the tan tote bag (picture 6) and was lucky enough to be gifted with it on the way out! I thought I'd died and gone to bag heaven!
I literally use it all the time now; its perfect for uni as it fits my MacBook and note pad in but isn't too big to be a nuisance.
The jewellery and the shoes were just awesome too with the spiked necklace, studded boots and studded duffle bags being a personal favourite!

A big thank you to Matalan for inviting me along to this press day, I will definitely not be giving Matalan a miss whenever I need a new bag or pair of shoes from now on!

3 comments:

  1. o wow the clothes look amazing. matalan are slowly becoming more and more fashionable...no longer the frumpy shop it used to be!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I was nicely surprised by some of it to be honest!

      Delete
  2. They have some great pieces in!


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...