Monday, 10 December 2012

Debenhams SS13 Press Day

 Beauty Corner



H! by Henry Holland


Majorly underestimated the Debenhams Press Day. The show room was MASSIVE (duh, why wouldnt it be .. this is a department store we are talking about!) But, I genuinely didnt think they would be showing everything at the same time! 

As I walked into the press room I was greeted by a mannequin army, all of these displaying the Designers at Debenhams i.e H! by Henry Holland, Rocha. John. Rocha, Star by Julien Macdonald and J by Jasper Conran to name but a few.
One of my favourites was the lemon floral mini dress on the Henry Holland display, I can see these types of colours and prints being huge all over the blog-o-sphere next season again!

I didn't have time to get round to home-ware but I did catch a glimpse and it looked amazing, as did the Debenhams formal / bridal-ware which was positioned next to it.

With Debenhams being able to cover most all areas of retail; fashion, beauty and homeware its a wonder people go any where else! 

I am pretty impressed though, I always see Debenhams as a 'older persons' shop and thought that there wouldn't be anything at the press day for me. Alas, I am quite looking forward to seeing the new season in Debenhams as I can see myself in quite a few pieces from the Designers at Debenhams collection.

Upon leaving the lovely girls at the desk gave me a voucher to spend within the store. I was thrilled and bought myself this lovely jumper from H! by Henry Holland. I feel that this piece already emulates SS13 due to the lovely biscuit and marshmallow pink colours running through it. 


I also got a Estee Lauder duo eyeshadow on the voucher, which is going to my nana for Christmas and a couple of body sprays for my flat mate, Cathrine (because I'm nice like that!)

Thank you very much to Debenhams for inviting me along to their lovely SS13 press day.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing costumes.. I love these dress. I always prefer buying these costumes by using Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...