Sunday, 18 November 2012

Tie dye heaven

Dress - Glamorous (similar here)
Blouse - Republic
Tights - House of Holland
Shoes - Republic
Necklace - Rock 'N Rose
Bracelet - Pandora
Earrings - Topshop

With all these press days at the minute I have hardly had time to do a proper outfit post so here it is!
I am in love with this midi dress from Glamorous! I always tie a knot at one side though cause I do feel this midi dress can shorten me. Glamorous has been a brand that we sell at work for a while now and the package that Republic stock from Glamorous is getting so much better; studs, crucifixes and big baggy jumpers being a recurring theme to fit into our 'Gothic Glam' trend.

I'm pretty busy with University as well (just handed my first ever uni assignment in! - LAW - snore!) just, hope everything is okay and I get a good mark/feedback!

Going to the Motel Rocks Blogger Party tomorrow and I may be wearing this outfit if my new top doesn't turn up in time! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...