Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Smart in tartan


Blouse - Republic
Trousers - River Island
Shoes - Republic
Necklace - Rock 'N Rose
Bracelet - Pandora
Earrings - Topshop

Any one sick of seeing this pair of shoes appearing in every post yet!? Well, I'm not quite sick of them yet... They are soooo fricken comfortable! I've worn them to press days, launch parties, nights out and apart from a subtle aching in my little toes towards the end of a long night... they serve me well and are a bargain £40! They come in black, red and teal
How about these pants?! I've found they generate a big love / hate divide! My boyfriend hates them and my best 'fashionista' friend Amy isn't so keen either! 
However, a handful of girls on my course have complimented me on how nice they are! 
Either way I love them... I'm all for a mad print trouser (it takes me back to my emo days in my teens when I owned a pair of teal blue and black tiger print jeans from Blue Banana! *cringe*). 
River Island do so well with their collections on prints and their tartan product is no different! I have a River Island dogtooth midi dress that I put in a wish list (here) and then bought. I need to blog about it when I go to my interview on tomorrow.. its the most beautiful thing and I managed to get this size 10 ass into the size 6 of that dress! Yes!


I'll be posting on the Motel Rocks Xmas party soon too! Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...